In our campus we have got healthy atmosphere and environment for the students, which provide them high quality of learning.
Every school day, our teachers strive to create an exciting and inspiring learning experience for every child. Our school will be the stage for many of your child's most exciting days.
Our Primary School students explore their creative talents in a dedicated arts and crafts centre, and benefit from an IT room, music rooms, a space for movement and dance, and three separate playgrounds. Early Years students have dedicated classrooms and a play area.
Our Secondary School facilities are set up to support students as they master a wide range of subjects. There are rooms for design technology, computer technology, art and design, music and drama. Students can explore the wonders of science in science laboratories, or revise for their Programme in a dedicated study room.
All of which convert to higher quality schooling for our children. Though My School Campus was built for schools, its features align with the needs of any educational body center such as:-
- student registration cycle
- attendance management with SMS alerts
- calendar scheduling - school or class events
- student and staff record management - user authentication and data security
- homework, examinations and report card generation and delivery
- timetable and syllabus configuration - on demand online fee payment module
- on demand library management system
- real-time reporting and analytics
- real-time notifications (SMS, email and in-app) - social media integration - web and mobile app access
- and many more popular features constantly being added. Best part is, existing customers can enjoy them all without paying a paisa for the upgrades!
In our schools we have the latest and high quality science lab supplies these days. Science is different from any other subject. In order to understand its concepts, one has to look beyond the books and conventional classroom teaching. Effective teaching and learning of science involves seeing, handling, and manipulating real objects and materials. The knowledge that kids attain in classrooms would be ineffectual unless they actually observe the process and understand the relationship between action and reaction.
Laboratory activities in high school physics provide experience with phenomena, a starting place for the systematic development of students ideas, and a testing ground for the predictive power of their reasoning.
Laboratory activities must be designed to engage students minds, so that students may acquire skill and confidence in their:
- measurement of physical quantities with appropriate accuracy.
- recognition of factors that could affect the reliability of their measurements
- manipulations of materials, apparatus, tools, and measuring instruments
- clear descriptions of their observations and measurements
- representation of information in appropriate verbal, pictorial, graphical, and mathematical terms
The laboratory space should be available to the teacher during the planning and preparation period and available to students for special projects, makeup laboratories, etc. outside their regular class hours. Each student should have his/her own laboratory work space. The laboratory classroom provide equipped with work tables that have sinks, a water supply, and natural gas and electrical outlets available in sufficient quantity to support a laboratory/field-oriented biology course. Adequate ventilation, fume hoods, reference materials. and laboratory size must allow all students to participate in real hands-on activities.
The floor plan is designed for conversation, collaboration, and discovery. The classroom contain multiple spaces that provide for long-term multidisciplinary projects, individual and small group learning, inquiry lessons, project-based learning, and problem solving. Flexibility in the arrangement of space, which includes movable workstations, is highly recommended. Universal design allows students with disabilities to fully participate and have access to all facilities, technology, and safety equipment.